Thursday, March 8, 2012

50 Years!



How can this not make you smile? The sweetest word that I have ever heard? NANA! Or maybe, Naaannna! Adler likes to emphasis just a little, lol. It never seems to get old. Sorry Sadie.
Well, we are getting very close to April 19th. We have a few final plans to make and then here we come Florida! I better start working on the tan that I DON'T have! I'm guessing that the "Okies" will stand out on the Florida beaches. Sadie and Stephen are going to make such a "Comfy Couple". They are two of the most layed-back people I Love! They so enjoy eachother.
Shelby and Jared bought a larger home east of Alva. I am so excited for them, the house has so much more room for them. Except for the remodeling and moving part, I think my job is the hardest. I watch Adler! I know, someone has to do it, right? It has a big backyard for Adler to play in. He loves to go outside. This Nana will be spending more time outside this Spring and Summer. If nothing else, Grandchildren diffently keep you younger. Adler got his 18 months old pictures taken and can I just say once again they are too cute. Of course you can check them out yourself down at the bottom.
Terry and I celebrated our 50th Birthdays. Wow, that's still sounds old! My body keeps telling me that I am 50 but I can't wrap my mind around the fact that I AM as old as my parents once were! WOW! Terry surprised me with flowers for my birthday. Your thinking ok, well for years now I've been telling him not to waste money of flowers. Well, I couldn't have thought of a better present-I was so surprised and giggled like a school girl still dating!
Terry and I have spent over 30 of our 50 years together. There's not a day that goes by that I forget how precious our time is together.
What a wonderful thing it is to spend the better part of your life with your bestfriend and soulmate. Terry is my rock and my sense of humor. A very dear friend recently reminded me that it has been fun being married to Terry. It is such a warm feeling to know how blessed we are.
Deo Volente,

No comments:

Post a Comment