Friday, February 18, 2011

SSS

I can remember as a little girl, women my Grandmother's age having trouble keeping their stockings pulled up. They would be wrinkled or look saggy all the way down the lower part of their legs. It always amazed me why their stocking had evolved to this condition. Now it is the best explanation that I have for my present situation. I am struggling with the "Saggy Stocking Syndrome". The past few months (two years) I have battled keeping my socks pulled up, matched together or even on my feet. With help and encouragement, I do have Faith that I am slowly regaining the elasticity and durability in my socks. Terry and I have been making a couple of trips to OKC a month. I have started my new regiment of medication and a program (Marshall Protocol). I have let this problem kick my "Behind" long enough. Terry has been my Hero through out my struggle. He is my strength and backbone. If not for his encouragement and support, I could not have the opportunity of enjoying my "Little Buddy". Adler just makes GMa smile.

Terry and I have Exciting News! Sadie is engaged! Steven proposed last SuperBowl Sunday and she said YES. Terry and I couldn't be happier. It looks like we will be having a 2012 May Wedding. More details will come later. You can hear Sadie bubbling through the phone. It will be fun planning another Big Day! I think Big Sister is pretty excited about helping too.
.
Izzy is doing well. I can see a true friendship growing between Adler and her. A couple of weeks ago, Adler was being a little fussy sitting in his bouncy seat. Terry and I were in the kitchen, when I realized Adler was quite. I looked over the counter to see Izzy, with gentle love and affection, licking the top of his head. To my surprise, Adler was grinning and giggling! It was too cute. I'm sure his Mom & Dad wouldn't think so, but it was too cute.
More later,
Enjoy
~DEO VOLENTE~

No comments:

Post a Comment