Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mind Over Matter!




Two words, Fibro Myalgia. I never knew two words could control a body and mind to such a degree. For the past few months I have been learning about and dealing with Fibro Myalgia. I have decided to call it my "Mind over Matter"situation. Time will definitely tell whether the mind or the matter wins! I have however, with the help of Shelby, managed to start scrapbooking again. For some reason unknown to myself, I have prolonged doing any of the girls' pictures for the past few years. With some "pushing" I mean encouragement, Shelby and I finished five pages. I am challenging myself to do at least 3 pages a week. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but it would be a huge accomplishment for me. Izzy tries to be as much help as possible. No matter where I put things to work on, she manages to lay right on top of it all! It's fun seeing how much things have changed since those pictures were taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment